Nahma Inn - Real Haunt in Nahma MI
There is a room at this inn that is reserved for the resident ghost that is said to haunt the place. The woman's apparition has been seen floating up the stairs and inside her room, the lights go on and off by themselves and furniture moves by itself.
Nearby Real Haunts
- Seul Choix Pointe Lighthouse33.0 miles away
- Landmark Inn59.9 miles away
- Old City Orphanage formerly known as Holy Cross Orphanage60.0 miles away
- Forest Roberts Theatre at Northern Michigan University60.8 miles away
- Stafford's Weathervane Restaurant76.8 miles away
- Big Bay Point Lighthouse84.1 miles away
Recently Shared Experiences & Comments
Be the first to Share Your Experience with this haunt.
Share Your Experience or Comments - Nahma Inn
Disclaimer: Michigan Haunted Houses does not endorse or support trespassing to visit real haunts. Before you visit ANY local real haunt, make sure to acquire the appropriate permits and/or permissions, and be respectful of privately owned properties. Countless Haunt Hunters have been arrested, ticketed, and reprimanded by the authorities for trespassing. To avoid this, be sure to get in touch with the property owners before visiting a haunt, and respect their hours of operation, local regulations, and rules for visiting at all times. Happy haunting!